Welcome to the Prince Rupert Amateur Swim Club
PRASC Registration Information:
September 6th and 7thfrom 6:00 – 8:00 in the pool lobby
Tuesday September 6th: A – L
Wednesday September 7th: M – Z
Both nights will be designated alphabetically by last names
Thursday September 8th from 5:00 – 6:00 in the pool lobby
Please bring your children ready to swim so that we can evaluate them
Remember to bring:
Five or Six cheques for each swimmer (not each family).
1. Swim BC registration & 1st month of PRASC dues (October dues – we don’t bill for Sept)
2. Fundraising levy post dated for Dec 15th
3. Fundraising levy post dated for March 15th.
4. Fundraising levy post dated for June 15th
5. Chocolate covered almonds (1st fundraising opportunity)
6. Clothing (suits, goggles, caps etc.)
Please bring your child’s Care Card
Check out our website at www.prasc.net
Our registration is always ongoing throughout the season. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions!
If you have any questions please call PRASC at 250 624 8023 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can email Debra directly with any registration related question at email@example.com
We acknowledge the financial support of the Province of British Columbia.